I just finished setting up a MailChimp automatic newsletter. This way folks can sign up from our website, then be notified of news that we post to this website.
Here’s how I did it:
- I installed and activated the WordPress plugin MailChimp for WordPress
- I signed up for a free account from MailChimp.com
- Created a MailChimp API key
- Added it to the plugin’s settings and saved
- Added the MailChimp signup form as a widget (so it will appear at the bottom of every page of the website)
- Added the MailChimp signup form using a shortcode to the top of the homepage
- Followed the tutorial from WPForms for creating a newsletter from an RSS feed.
Now, with any luck, I should receive an email tomorrow morning from this post!