We are planning to have a litter or two of registered Kunekune piglets each fall to raise as breeding stock, pastured pork, and outdoor farm pets. Drop us a line and we will put you on our waitlist.
Our Heritage breed Kunekune pigs are raised:
- Slow and sustainably ✅
- On pasture their entire lives ✅
- Supplemented with fed fresh fruits and veggies from our table and garden and non-medicated/GMO-free hog pellets ✅
- Hormone-free ✅
- Without preventative antibiotics ✅
- With love and respect ❤️
Email us to order a whole or side of local pasture-raised pork. Each side is around 40-70 pounds.
- $6.00 a pound hanging weight, you pay the butcher fees and determine your cuts; OR
- $8.00-$12.00 a pound for select cuts of cut and wrapped pork (ham, sausage, bacon, ribs, pork chops, etc.).
Reservations are currently being taken for March 2020. Deposits of $100 are required to reserve both whole and sides of pork.
Browse our produce page and send us your order with your list (type and quantity) of produce you would like to reserve for our upcoming season. We will contact you when it is available. Pick up from our farm gate is available or we offer delivery in the Cowichan Valley on orders over $50.
- Apples, pears and plums are available at $1 a pound in season
- Figs are available at $8 a dozen in season
- Specialty fruit prices are available upon request